Saturday, December 26, 2009

HAPPY NEW YEAR!

We have a brand spanking new year coming up!
I hope everyone gets all the spankings they want
and as many as they deserve!

One of my goals for 2010 is to refocus the content.

I don't want this to be just about my own spanking adventures,
but to include other people who have spanking needs.

Do you need to cry?
Do you need to vent?
Do you need suggestions?
Do you need to celebrate?

As a psychologist who is also a spankophile, I want to listen to my readers, so tell me what you would like to see on here.

PW ~ Spanking - the complete woman’s stress reliever

2 comments:

  1. I have notice that the girls dont cries and I want to know why ? Also are those females paid to be spank ? And finally I have notice also that most of the spankers dont know how to spank a girl ! They spank only what I call the globe. But what about the seat ? In my book the girl should receive 4 spanks and here the examples ! One spank on the cheek second spank on the other cheek and the third spank on the upper thigh and the fourth spank on the other upper thigh. And the total should be 52 spanks. And tell her if she could sit down ? You will see her reaction. The line between her upper thigh and the seat of her buttock tend to swollow and all female have hard time to walk. That was my opinion. Thank for permitting to express myself. Ho I forgot to tell you that I am french.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I suspect there are as many ways to spank as there are spanking couples. The only wrong way is to damage the spankee's body in some way. Whatever else happens is by mutual consent. Also, some women do cry - but not all. If I cry, it's because I'm sorry for what I did to deserve it - not because I'm in terrible pain.

    ReplyDelete