Saturday, April 11, 2009

Catching up!

I didn’t realize it has been ten days since I posted last! So much has happened in that period of time. My man did some catching up in the spanking arena! What a surprise, not to mention a definite turn on! He moved a straight-backed chair into the bedroom to make it more accessible for spontaneity. Was that man thinking ahead, or what??

So in all the excitement, I didn’t get to do grateful Tuesday for the letter “J,” so when Tuesday comes up next, my post may be a combination of “J” and “K.” There is just so much for which I am grateful!

No matter how satisfied I am, or how much fun we had while he was here, my need to have him around all the time is still extremely strong.

PW - The strong, dominant man makes my knees weak, sets my heart fluttering, and turns my insides to jelly.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment