Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Grateful Tuesday - The Letter "L"

This letter “L” has almost too many things for which I’m grateful, but can we really be too grateful for too much??

These items all seem to come in groups, so that’s the way I’ll List them. And of course, I’m very grateful for Lists. I’ve been known to leave the grocery store and not buy one thing because I’d left my List somewhere!

I think it’s interesting that so many of the Loving words all begin with “L.” I’m grateful I have Labia to provide an adequate gate for my Lover’s Love. I am grateful for the ability to sit on his Lap, or go over his Lap, to feel a touch of the Leather, a gratitude that strengthens my Libido. I love Licking him or holding him with my Lips, especially when we’re both feeling full of Lust. Of course, we both like Lubrication!

So many beautiful flowers begin with “L” – Lavender, Lilacs, Lilies. In this category, I’ll include Leaves, wonderful at any time of the year.

Foods have their own grouping in the letter “L.” My imaginary Lunch would include Lobster or Lox, a bowl of Loquats, probably some Limeade or Lemonade, and for dessert a stick of Licorice, or a Lollipop.

Lately, I’ve been enjoying Lazy Sunday afternoons, just Lounging around and Listening to the birds and jazz, Looking at the mountains or Lake, and the acres of Lava that surround my Land. I’m grateful for times of Leisure to really enjoy these things.

I feel like I was granted an incredible amount of Luck in this world. Everything in my existence feels like Lagniappe. If you are familiar with New Orleans, you understand that word; if not, look it up!

Music includes its own gathering of “L” words – Lute (another instrument I play), Lyrics to Love songs and Lullabies.

I’m grateful for Lamps, so I can see to dig into the Literature of the Libraries of the world, to enjoy Linguistics, to read Letters, write Legends, and create silly Limericks.

My home, built of lovely Lumber, has a Lanai and a Loft, and special items made of Linen.

My favorite “L” animals include the big cats – Lions, Leopards, Lynx, and although not one of the "big cats," I love the Lambs. I’ve raised them for meat and fleece.

I’m a Liberal who enjoys her Liberty, who loves to dance around a Labyrinth with her Legs.
And finally, I am most grateful that one of my favorite cites of the world, London, is so diverse in its culture.

PW - A purple woman who is simply grateful for LIFE!

No comments:

Post a Comment