Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Grateful Tuesday - The Letter "K"

I’m late in posting this, but it’s still fairly early on Tuesday where I live! I missed last week, so I don’t want to let that happen again!

Kink – any kind and anywhere

Kisses – any kind and anywhere

Kama Sutra – for what it teaches us

Kabuki – Japanese theatre that I love

Koto – one of the instruments I play

Keyboard – another instrument I play

Karma – especially if it’s good karma

Keys – they open everything, including my heart

Knickers – my British lover likes to lower these

Kilts – my brother wears one of these

Kimchi – like a Korean sauerkraut and delicious

Knots – indispensable when I was sailing (and later found other uses)

Knowledge – a real turn-on when someone has lots of it

Kudos – we all need these, don’t we?

Kodiak – where I lived for several years and birthed one of my children

Kittens – playful and a constant source of laughter

Kidneys – especially healthy ones, because I recently had problems with mine

PW – thinking about kinky kisses and knickers

No comments:

Post a Comment