Saturday, January 17, 2009

Gratitude for Fantasies!

I love to write fantasies, I love to read the fantasies of others, and I love to act them out, whether with my lover or alone. Acting out a fantasy alone can be better than the real thing sometimes, especially when the other person involved may not have the same concept as the scene being acted out in my brain.

One of my favorite fantasies has always been to role-play Daddy/little girl scenes. This has nothing to do with real children, of course, but with a mental fantasy trip back to the time when I had no responsibilities, when Daddy took care of all my problems, made me accountable, and loved me unconditionally.

It is so easy for me to get into the mind-set of a little girl, loving her Daddy more than life itself, knowing I’ve disappointed him, knowing he will put me over his lap and take down my panties, always saying it would hurt him more than me, anticipating that most intimate of touches – a spanking.

As I write that, I can feel an orgasm building, which helps to prove how much of what we desire is mental. And as I write, the gut churning, vagina tingling, anus puckering, rapid breathing, muscle twitching takes over, and before I know it, I’ll be over the edge – at least once.

Listening to a recording of Andrea Bocelli as I write doesn’t hurt the fantasy setting, especially “Go Where Love Goes,” the duet he sings with Holly Stell. At the time he recorded this with her (about 4 or 5 years ago) she was an 11-year-old prodigy vocalist. All sorts of fantasies stimulate my mind.

So today, the air is filled with rain, my heart with joy for my lover’s visit last week, anticipation for his next visit in two weeks, and that overwhelming desire to be over his lap like a little girl. He doesn’t like that image at all, so I simply go there in my head.

Is it enough?

Purple Woman - "A woman is never too old to be spanked by someone who loves her."

2 comments:

  1. "A woman is never too old to be spanked by someone who loves her."

    I couldn't agree more! And I've had some of those fantasies, too, though it's been a while since I've allowed myself to indulge in my fantasy life!

    Hugs,
    Tiggs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, Tiggs! My fantasies are exactly what I need in order to get through the couple of weeks we need to be apart. When he is here, the fantasies are more likely to become reality. I hope you don't give up your fantasy life altogether! :)

    ReplyDelete