Friday, January 16, 2009

Still Waiting!

It was wonderful just to have him here for four days, but he was still a bit under the weather. He made some promises, but never followed through. He’ll be back in a couple of weeks and we’ll try again.

I started this with the intent to describe my feelings around spanking, but I’m not sure how to express disappointment. Like many of you, I have a love/hate relationship with a hard spanking, and yet something is definitely missing in my life when I don’t get one. The discouragement builds up to the point where I’m a dam just waiting to burst.

It’s too easy to pretend it doesn’t matter, isn’t it? What is there about such a child-like act that appeals to so many of us adult women (and some men)?

Still, I am more concerned about his health than about my own needs, so I can just hope he is healed in another two weeks so we can move forward. I think he keeps hoping I’ll get over it. There is no getting over this, I’m afraid – so I just ignore it.

Purple Woman - the sweetest words in the world can be "You are going to get a spanking when we get home, young lady!"

1 comment:

  1. Hi Purple Woman:
    It's nice to hear from you. I am glad that your man is still on the path to recovery. Perhaps when he is feeling strong he might be more "in the mood". I wish I knew what makes these spankings so appealing, all I know is that it touches me at the core of my being. It brings out that vulnerability and innocence.
    Hoping that you receive all that you desire.
    Take care,
    Andrades Girl

    ReplyDelete