Friday, January 9, 2009

Preparation

Ever since New Year’s Day I’ve been busy getting ready for my honey’s visit next week. He’s been sick, so I don’t know if we’ll do much playing or not. How do you handle it when the response from your S.O. is less than enthusiastic about your needs?

Sometimes I feel like just letting it go. Whether or not we have a spanking relationship is not as important as his presence, but it would be wonderful to have it all, wouldn’t it?

I won’t let it go.

Purple Woman - "Capture my mind, own my body"

1 comment:

  1. Hi Purple Woman:
    I hope that when your Honey gets to you, he is in perfect health. And I agree his presence is what matters most. But a girl can dream can't she? And we don't know what the future will bring.
    I will keep my fingers crossed for you. Have a great time with your SO
    Take care,
    Andrades

    ReplyDelete