Wednesday, December 24, 2008

My Christmas Eve

I have a very childish dream – to be over Santa’s lap. It’s not a fantasy of a “real” Santa at the North Pole, but one of those wonderful men who frequent the malls dressed like Santa. They are so big and bear-like, and I can just imagine their strong hands coming down on my bum. Some of them are definitely a turn-on, but then I like older men anyway.

At first, Santa would let me sit on his knee to tell him what I want. Could I ask for it? I don’t think so, because it is almost impossible for me to ask my SO for a spanking. I need to get over that, because sometimes he says he forgets and needs a reminder, but somehow that doesn’t seem legitimate.

So I would probably be very shy and giggly if Santa asked me what I want. How would I say what I want? I have created a little scenario, as I climb up on his knee.

Santa: So, sweetie, what do you want for Christmas?

Purple: Oh, Santa, I’ve been a bad girl – a very bad girl.

Santa: And what do you think Santa needs to do about that? Would you like ashes and switches in your stocking?

Purple: No, Santa, I don’t want that. I want…Oh, Santa, I have a hard time asking for what I need. I can’t even ask it in pretend.

Santa: Are you saying that you want me to put you over my knee right here in front of everyone and give you a hard spanking? Is that what you want?

Purple: (nodding with tears in my eyes)

Santa: Let me help you out here. Repeat these words after me. ”Santa…”

Purple: Santa…

Santa: “please”

Purple: please…

Santa: “spank”

Purple: s…s…sp, uh s…spank

Santa: “me”

Purple: me…(crying)

Santa: That was very hard for you, wasn’t it?

Purple: (nodding again)

Santa: You must learn to ask for what you need. Now, if you will wait over there in that corner between the rocking horses and the baby dolls, when I finish seeing these last few children, you may come back over and we’ll see what I can grant your wish. Can you do that for me?

Purple: Yes, Santa.

Santa: And stand with your nose to the wall. Now run along.

Purple: Yes, Santa. (I hop down and go to the corner he indicated)

LATER…. Santa come up behind me and takes my hand, leads me back to his big chair. All the children have gone home with their parents. Last minute shoppers linger, unaware of the scene that is about to take place. He sits down and pulls me up to sit on his knee again.

Santa: Now that you’ve had your corner time, I will grant your wish. But first, what did you did so bad that you think you deserve a spanking, hmmm?

Purple: I had naughty thoughts about my lover not being with me on Christmas. I was angry with the situation that keeps him from me.

Santa: Ah, anger isn’t good, my child. You know he would be with you if he could, and that’s the important thing. His physical presence isn’t as important as his love for you.

Purple: (pouting) I know.

Santa: Do you want to pretend it is him giving you this spanking you so richly deserve?

Purple: Oh, no, Santa! I want to know it is you!

Santa: (a big grin on his face) Okay, then, get up and put yourself over my knee the other way. That’s it, and hang onto my leg. I’ll start out over your nice tight jeans. Oh, those look so nice on you. Does your honey like you in tight jeans?

Purple: Yes, Santa. OW! (Santa’s hand comes down – again and again)

Santa: Now get up and loosen those jeans. Your old Santa needs to get to the heart of this situation. That’s better! Oh, nice panties! Did your sweetie give you those?

Purple: Yes, Santa... OW! OW! (wiggling)

Santa: Now let me pull those pretty panties down a bit so you get the full benefit of this punishment. I don’t think I’ve ever had the pleasure of spanking a grown woman on Christmas Eve. Wait until I tell Mrs. Santa. She likes her spankings, too!

Purple: Oh, Santa, do you have to pu….OW! OUCH! PLEEEEEZE! (kicking my feet)

Santa: (rubbing my bare bottom after a long spell of spanking) Do you feel a little better now? Did it help to cry and get all that anger out?

Purple: (sobbing – and nodding)

Santa: Thank me in words, don’t just nod your head.

Purple: Th…thank y…y…you, S…S…..ohhhhhhhhh! (crying) Santaaahhhh!

Santa: That’s a good girl. Now let me pull up your panties and you can pull up your jeans. Would you like to come home and meet Mrs. Claus? I think she’d like to meet you, too, along with my feisty elves. Ho! Ho! Ho!

And that’s how it would start. In my imagination, he was a very sexy Santa, almost as sexy as my lover, and just as real on this lonely Christmas Eve.

2 comments:

  1. Purple Woman:
    I love this post. I think you could probably write a story for Fantasy Friday! PK's Blog New Beginnings, on Fridays she posts stories from various bloggers, its so much fun to read all the different styles of stories. A great post Thank you so much for sharing.
    Andrades Girl

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for your comment, A.G. My stories are each a little different, but once I get started on something, the story just seems to take over. It's alway nice to know someone reads the stories and enjoys them!
    PW

    ReplyDelete