Thursday, December 18, 2008

What Is Your Dress Code?

Some have specific attire that is to be worn when being disciplined.

For my man, it is not a consistent thing.

Sometimes he likes tight jeans he can lower.

Sometimes he wants a full, swirly skirt he can flip up easily.

Sometimes he enjoys seeing me in loose silk trousers.

No matter what he requests of me, he loves to see me in panties that are especially beautiful. And they must fit a certain way. Then he takes great pleasure in slowly taking them down.

I don’t have a preference, other than to please him with my attire. He does buy clothes for me – not only incredibly sexy panties but jeans and dress pants that he likes. It’s wonderful, because I don’t have to think about what to wear when he’s around.

And when I am to meet him when he comes in on the plane, he always asks what I plan to wear.

Other men in my past life haven’t cared what I wore at all, so this is refreshing and rather sexy, I think.

Whatever I have on, he is usually more interested in the panties.

It’s nice to feel admired.

Purple Woman - If love is blind, why is lingerie so popular?

No comments:

Post a Comment