Thursday, December 25, 2008

Thank you, Santa!

Last night I had a fantasy that felt almost real. Even though I am very much an adult, sometimes I don’t act like one, and the only way the behavior can be corrected is with an over-the-knee experience. So I want to thank Santa for a wonderful fantasy.

Thank you, Santa, for the spanking you gave me last night.

Thank you for understanding my need to vent my anger.

Thank you for taking the time out of your busy season to address my discipline.

Thank you for helping me see that I must ask for what I need, not rely on mind-reading.

Thank you for pushing me a little further than I wanted to be pushed.

Thank you for introducing me to Mrs. Claus and your cute elves. I never realized how much fun a group of like-minded people can be.

Thank you for the thrill of it all – even though the reality was only in my head.

4 comments:

  1. WOW... talk about a hot story. This sure brings my own Christmas into perspective, in more ways than one!

    Hugs!
    Tiggs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for your comments, Tiggs! It feels good to finally let it out! My lover will be here in 2 more weeks, and I'll get a little of what I'm missing then.
    PW

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Purple Woman:
    What could be a better Christmas Present than a spanking from Santa!
    Hopefully your 2 week wait for your lover will fly by.
    Take care
    Andrades Girl

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, if only my HOH could have been here, he would have played Santa quite nicely! Thanks for your comments. Hope your Santa gave you what you wanted (or needed)! :)
    PW

    ReplyDelete