Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Geronimo - RIP

This is a true story, and even now, almost twenty years later, I can remember it as plain as the day it happened.

I lived in Tucson, less than an hour away from the old Wild West town of Tombstone. I have a dear friend who lives in St. Pete, FL who is an avid fan of anything to do with Tombstone. I think he can quote every single word of the Earp trial. He came to spend several days with me and we spent them in Tombstone, of course!

The first day, we drove to see the monument dedicated to Geronimo’s Last Stand just outside of Tombstone. It is in a very remote and secluded part of the desert, and probably no more than half a dozen people visit it in a year’s time.

We pulled up to the monument, parked and walked around it a few times, took pictures, and discussed the history about that occasion. Then my friend sat on the foundation of the monument, pulled me over his lap, pushed down my jeans and panties, and proceeded to spank me hard – right there in front of God, Geronimo, and the cacti!

When we got back to the motel, he continued. And for the entire three days of our Tombstone visit, when we weren’t investigating the village and reliving the “gunfight at OK corral,” I spent most of my time over his lap. My bottom was purple by the time he left, and I loved every single spot of bruising.

That man is still a friend today, and completely by coincidence, he wrote an email just yesterday remembering those days in Tombstone. It was my initiation into adult spanking, something I’d been fantasizing about for years. So I have my friend to thank for making that fantasy a reality.

Geronimo died on February 17, 1909 – 100 years ago today. This little “I remember a time…” is in dedication to him. I like to think he was looking down on us by his monument on that day, and that he would have approved.

PW - “He who loves much beats hard.” Polish proverb


 

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the fond memories... I totally forgot that one of the first real spankings I got from Dante was in public, though I don't think anyone saw it. It was on top of a mountain near a small town in Mexico, at the foot of a monument! In broad daylight, just like yours!

    ReplyDelete