Sunday, February 8, 2009

Maybe next time!

Well, it didn't happen this past week, but we did discuss it. I gave him the coupons (thanks, Dante!) and he appreciated them a lot (he said).

But he has some serious knee surgery coming up and it tires him out way too much to even have me over his lap. He definitely can't stand on his leg long enough to do any spanking. So once we talked, I knew it wasn't because there was no interest.

He had assumed I understood about his knee, and while I did understand his pain, I didn't relate it to my need not being met. Funny how much like a petulant child we can become, isn't it?

I think I'll receive some heavy duty reminders of this after his surgery is over and he is healed! The important thing now is to get the knee replaced and for him to learn how to walk again before we can get back to business.

In the meantime, I'll revert to my fantasies. When deprived of the actual event, I tend to get very prolific in my fantasy writing! :)

Thanks for listening to me - and watch for a good fantasy or two - or more!

PW - “Love well, whip well.” (Benjamin Franklin: Poor Richard)

3 comments:

  1. Oh, this works out well for me cause I love fantasies. Dante would probably add that I spend most of my time inside my own little fantasy world in my head!

    But I'm always the believer in there being a way if there is a will, so I'm still trying to think of a way for him to comfortably (for him) spank you to his (and your) satisfaction with that bum knee.

    What position is he most comfortable in? Seems to be your job to figure out how to put yourself in the most accessible position after he does that, so he can whack you painlessly (for him) and painfully (for you)...

    Just a thought. Glad he liked the coupons!
    Tiggs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Purple Woman:
    Sounds like you had a nice visit with your partner. I'm glad he liked the coupons. Its seems a lot of people are enjoying Dante's coupons :)
    I hope he has a swift recovery from his knee surgery. Any kind of pain in the body can certainly put a damper on spankings etc. But it certainly doesn't stop us from still desiring them tho. You two seem to communicate so well together and that is wonderful.
    Looking forward to reading some of your fantasies.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you both for your encouragement and support. As you can see, I didn't even check my email until just now. The fantasies I write are more like stories and tend to get quite long. Maybe I'll do them like the old serial movies and send a little each week (or several times a week). The fantasy can never replace the reality, but sometimes they can be even better! Most women would agree with me - and maybe a man or two :)
    PW

    ReplyDelete