Thursday, February 19, 2009

Question For All Spankos

When I refer to “spankos,” of course, I mean both spanker and spankee, because both sides of that combo will have thoughts on this topic.

Some spankos spank as foreplay, some as discipline. All seem to engage in it because they desire it. Some do it just for fun and giggles, others are quite serious about the activity and allow no laughter. For almost all, there is an element of arousal.

My question is this…

Do you prefer to engage in some sort of role play or age play, and if so, do you dress the part each time? Or is it always strictly an adult-to-adult activity? And is it only the spankee who enters into fantasyland?

Hmmm…that became four questions, didn’t it? LOL

This inquiry comes as a result of my deep thinking in yesterday’s post. When I am spanked, it’s because we both become aroused, but for him, it is foreplay only. In this case, he has the expectation that it is adult-to-adult. And sometimes that’s okay with me.

Most occasions, however, take me to a place in my head where I am a naughty little girl. I know this is fairly common, even when the spanker (which is the case with us) doesn’t like to get into any of my fantasies. One reason he is hesitant to spank very often is because he thinks of it as spousal abuse, while I have absolutely NO notion of it being that from him.

Therefore it becomes mostly fantasy for me when I am spanked. I become the “naughty little girl,” and I am totally lost in the fantasy. The age range varies for me from a young toddler still in diapers to older teen who has been out too late. Sometimes I wonder if it’s the spanking that gets me off or the fantasy?

Other times, my head trip goes toward being a very submissive “housewife” who is punished for the slightest misdeed. This could range from a meal that wasn’t prepared just right, to disobeying, to not having the house picked up when the Head of Household comes home at night.

I have seen a drawing of a woman tied to the mast of an old sailing vessel and she is being severely flogged by a young sailor. Sometimes my head goes there, and even as I write this, it brings a tingle and a quiver.

In my “pro role” discussed yesterday, I understand how common fantasies are, but I’d like to hear more from my readers. I guess I need to know I’m not alone in my fantasies, and I’m curious to know how the other spankos approach this thing we do!

PW - “Beat your wife on the wedding day, and your married life will be happy.”- Japanese proverb

3 comments:

  1. We tried it a couple years ago because Tiggr wanted to see how it went. It was fun for a while but didn't last long.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It feels more real to me now when we don't role play or age-play, but it wasn't like that before. I had loads of issues to work through from childhood and the age play and role play did a lot toward making that happen. Still not completely resolved, but then, most things in life rarely are. Now we are more spontaneous, and we have less alone time anyway, so it is a lot less "elaborate" than it used to be, but in some ways, even more fun now!

    Hugs,
    Tiggs

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you both for your comments on this! This has been important to me for many years and I see no signs of it lessening. Maybe it's better if the fantasy stays in my head, but I feel like he somehow is getting short-changed when I do that.
    PW

    ReplyDelete