Friday, February 20, 2009

Right here? In public??

One of my strongest fantasies, yet one I [don’t think] I would ever do. Yet it comes into play no matter which fantasy I let myself wander into at the time.

For instance, yesterday I mentioned being the “little girl” with her Daddy as one of my favorite fantasies. The public spanking fantasy would go something like this...

Daddy takes me to the mall, promising to buy me a doll if I do as I’m told, don’t make a fuss, and show him I can act like a little lady. After a while, however, I have to go potty and he tells me to wait until he has finished his purchase. I can’t wait, and of course, you know what happens!

When Daddy realizes what I’ve done, he takes me to a park bench in the middle of the mall, puts me over his knee, pulls down my wet panties, and proceeds to spank me right there in public. Then he puts diapers on me like a baby, because “you act like a baby.”

There are many variations to this scenario, but they always end up in a public spanking when I am in the mindset of a little girl.

When I get into my “submissive housewife” fantasy, the public spanking scene would be a bit different. Usually (in my fantasy), it takes place in our own home when we have invited guests for a big dinner. During dinner, either something wasn’t cooked just right for the Head of Household, or I say something he considers inappropriate.

At this point, it can go several different directions. One way is that he orders me into an adjoining room where I am taken over his knee, panties lowered, and given a righteous spanking. My cries and the spanks are heard by our guests, of course. I am then led with tear-streaked face and sore bottom, back to the table to continue the meal.

Another direction is that the HoH scoots his chair back, motions to his lap, and I put myself over it. He explains the offense to our guests, and right there in front of them, my panties are pulled down and I am soundly spanked. Generally this concludes with my skirt being tucked up so the red bottom shows and I am allowed to continue serving our guests.

My post from Tuesday described a public spanking I received for real, but there was no one else around to watch it. One other time, I was spanked in front of another couple, but the other man was spanking his partner at the same time, so that doesn’t really count, either.

I intend to let my public spankings remain mere fantasies, because I don’t want either of us to end up in jail! But these are wonderfully erotic and arousing fantasies!

Anyone else have public spanking fantasies?

PW - “Women, by nature, want to be dominated.”- Jayne Mansfield, actress (1933-1967)

1 comment:

  1. Not now, but certainly a few years back, yeah, I had public spanking fantasies, plenty of them. But after my public flogging and moreso, after just realizing more and more that the spanking is just a way to feel closer and more connected with Dante, no, I don't really have those fantasies anymore.

    But I kinda relived mine while reading this, lol!

    Big hugs!

    ReplyDelete