Saturday, March 21, 2009

Grandpa and gg meet again

If you saw the beginning of this fantasy last week, you’ll remember that one of my favorite fantasy roles is that of “gg” with her disciplinarian “Grandpa.” In that fantasy, Grandpa showed up unexpectedly, which was unusual. But when I know he is coming to visit, I make sure that all other obligations are out of the way so we are not distracted.

I live in an off-the-beaten-track rural area with very few cars going past. Not much can be seen from the road, and there are many big trees around to provide more privacy. Grandpa planned a visit this week, which put me into extreme anticipation. Just what would he expect of his little gg this time?

About 20 yards from the back of the house is a large shed. He has often threatened to make that into a bona fide “woodshed” specifically designed for discussing the discipline that he requires and meting out punishment when I have disobeyed.

This week, he decided we should make his fantasy into a reality. He sent a list of things I should accomplish before he arrived. The list alone made me twitchy all week, carrying out his requirements, preparing the equipment he wanted, fixing up the area in the style of a true old-fashioned woodshed, appropriate for naughty girls.

I finished putting it together, becoming more aroused and frightened as the time approached for his arrival. I finished dressing in his requested school girl outfit just as he drove into the driveway. A feeling of panic started at my toes and swept its way to the top of my head, pausing in certain pelvic regions enough to start my juices flowing.

“Hello, gg,” he said. “It’s nice to see you again so soon. I may need to make these visits more regularly. I’m enjoying them way too much.”

“Yes, Grandpa,” I replied. “I like to have you visit me often, and I miss you when you have to be away so much.”

Grandpa took my hand and led me to his car where he showed me all the packages he’d brought with him.

“Here are some gifts for you,” he said. “I think you’re going to like them. I tried to buy toys I knew you would enjoy.”

I helped him carry the packages to the house where he directed me to open them. The first was a bundle of white cotton panties in the perfect size. Although I usually wear fairly sexy bikini panties in pretty colors, I knew his choice of white cotton was to put me more into the mindset of a little girl.

“Take off those panties you have on and put on a pair of these,” he directed.

I started to take them into the bathroom to change, but he stopped me.

“No, gg,” he said sternly, “you can make the change right here. Now hand me the ones you take off and I’ll get rid of them.”

With a trembling hand, I took off my favorite lacy lavender panties and handed them to him. He wadded them up and tossed them into the trash bin, then handed me a pair of the white cotton panties. He helped me pull them up and patted my bottom.

“That’s a good girl,” he said. “Now check out another package.”

I don’t need to tell you what sort of feelings were rumbling through my gut as I opened one parcel after another and placed the items on the kitchen table. There was a new leather paddle, a new wooden paddle, a large butt plug, a wide leather belt, a box of enema equipment, a thermometer, and a packet of bungie cords.

I could hardly breathe by the time I finished opening up all the packages, and I couldn’t think of a thing to say.

“Are you going to thank me, gg?”

I nodded, an enormous lump in my throat.

“What do you say, gg?”

I took a deep breath and said, “Th…thank….. Oh, Grandpa! It’s so scary.”

“Yes, dear, I know it is. But you know what a good girl I expect you to be, and I’m not always sure how you are behaving when I’m not here to guide you. These are only for your own benefit.”

“Yes, Grandpa.”

“Now, where is the list of naughty things you’ve done since I was here last week?”

I reached into my pocket and brought out a piece of notebook paper where I’d written all the things I knew he would want to know, and slowly handed it to him.

“Hmmm,” was all he said as he read the list through. When he finished, he folded it back up and stuck it in his pocket. “I think this list calls for immediate action. Have you prepared the woodshed appropriately?”

“Yes, Grandpa.”

Without saying a word, he gathered the items on the table into a basket, then took me by the upper arm, pulled me back outside and led me down the driveway toward the woodshed. I resisted only slightly because I knew it would do me no good to try and get away.

He opened the door of the woodshed and looked inside. I suddenly saw the entire room in an entirely new light. No longer was it a fantasy, but a place where something awful was going to happen.

There was the obligatory straight chair sitting in the middle of the floor, of course – the one where he would sit and scold me while I stand before him in humiliation, before he pulls me over his lap. There was a saw horse with a large pillow tied on the top, where I could be bent over to receive a paddling.

There were several large hooks on the walls, as he had requested. I didn’t understand why he would want those, but now I knew. One by one, he removed the gift items from the basket and hung them on the wall. What an ominous sight! My chest hurt as I attempted to keep breathing.

I couldn’t take my eyes off his movements as he hung the leather and wooden paddles up on hooks. He placed the butt plug, thermometer, and box of enema equipment on a shelf below the hooks, hung the leather belt on yet another hook. As he stood back and surveyed the room, he smiled.

“Yes, gg,” he said. “This will make a wonderful woodshed for your future disciplines, don’t you agree?”

“Yes, Grandpa.”

“Now about that list,” he said, sitting down on the chair. “I think you have some explaining to do, so come stand before me and start talking.”

I knew the list from memory, had agonized over every word I’d written, and wondered how I could explain my actions. Now, standing before him, I realized that there was no excuse for any of my behaviors, as justified as I’d thought they were at the time. Nothing I could say would be enough to ward off the inevitable.

(to be continued tomorrow)

2 comments:

  1. It is so gratifying to see that my little GG is sharing our times together here. I am privileged to have the opportunity to help in her education as she grows into full womanhood. Our relationship is truly special and I believe we both recognize the unique nature of our times together.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tee hee! You think by writing as "anonymous" I wouldn't know who you were? Thanks for letting me know you read our fantasies here, Grandpa! Be sure to read tomorrow's chapter.
    Big Hug! PW

    ReplyDelete