Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Gratitude Tuesday – The Letter “G”

Each letter seems to bring up more and more. Thank you again, Grace and AG, for turning me onto this! It really does make me think.

Mr. G – I start out with this because he is my Very Significant Other. I’ve never had a VSO quite like this man, and I hope our lives together will continue to get better and stronger.

GG – This is my made-up fantasy girl. She is the one I become in my fantasies more than any other. I’m so grateful for her in my life! This past Saturday, in my “fantasy weekend” post, I let others know about her, too. She is ageless.

Grandpa – And this man is also in my fantasy life. He is real, and he does play the role of my Grandpa in real life, but he’s also my fantasy man. We do fantasize together often, and I’m grateful for him in my life.

Google – It is through Google that I found so many people of like mind, and continue to find all sorts of luscious things to read about and drool over.

Gandalf – He is the wizard that comes into my fantasies sometimes. I love older men, especially with long gray beards and that magical quality they have that simply transcends time.

Good food – I try to keep my slim figure, but there are so many wonderful foods, all good, and many beginning with G.

Gooseberries – This is sort of an old-fashioned fruit. My great-grandmother used to grow them and make the most delicious gooseberry pies.

Granola – Back in my hippie trippy days, I made loads of granola. I still love it.

Gravy – Seems like there’s a lot of food in this grateful Tuesday! LOL But I love gravy on biscuits, on pork chops, on baked potatoes and rice.

Greens – More food! I grow all sorts of greens and I love cooking up a mess with pork, onion, hot sauce.

Gardening – I grow more than greens in my garden. I love gardening with a passion, almost as much as I love being kinky!

Garlic – What would we do without garlic to flavor our foods?

Grapes - Grapes to munch, grapes to make wine.

Gazpacho – It never quite tastes the same, but a good cold gazpacho on a hot day can be quite superb.

Girls – I have two daughters and they are totally wonderful! And I’m a girl, and I like myself.

Guys – Oh my! The kinkier they are, the better I like ‘em!

Ginger – I like eating it, cooking with it, and uh…playing with it (giggle).

Giggles – I love being able to laugh at myself most of the time, to laugh with friends, and to see the humor in kinky sex.

Gypsies – I’ve been a bit of a gypsy most of my life.

Guitar –I’m so grateful for a musical ability that allows me to play an instrument that I’ve enjoyed for many years, both classical and folk.

Good Genes – I am grateful for hardy ancestors.

Gifts – The simpler the gift, the more meaningful it seems to me, the more thoughtful.

Green living – It’s fun to take myself back to the earth, to living ecologically, to being aware of what we do to our planet and the universe.

Glitz – On the other hand, I love shiny and shimmery things that sparkle. Go figure!

Green - For St. Patrick's Day!

Grace – I am grateful for “grace” in all its forms – persons, style, forgiveness, ease, a way of walking through this world.

And finally, I'm Grateful for the ability to express my Gratitude!

PW - Ginger – the gift that keeps on giving

No comments:

Post a Comment