Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Grateful Tuesday - The Letter "H"

Holidays – This is Spring Break week and I don’t have to prepare classes for this holiday. I love teaching, but I’m always happy for the breaks we get.

Happiness – No comment necessary!

Hands – I don’t know what I’d do without the use of my hands. I use them for playing piano, playing guitar, writing (cursive and computer), gardening, loving, dressing, and so much more.

Hearing – It gets less and less as I get older, so I’m grateful to still as much as I do.

Hair – Even though it’s a nuisance sometimes, I’m grateful to have my hair, no matter how gray or white it gets.

Hairbrush – Well……….. maybe!

Hanky-panky – Is there anyone who doesn’t like a little of this?

Him – He’s the one I love doing hanky-panky with!

Humility – I need plenty of this in order to belong to him! He appreciates my humility, even though he also loves my intelligence and leadership abilities. He reminds me when I am in danger of losing my humility.

Heart – He has my heart, and I give it to him with deep gratitude.

Hysterectomy – I’m so grateful I had it done when I was still young (but after my 4 beautiful children) so I could enjoy the hanky-panky more!

Hummingbirds – They are light as a feather and look like flying flowers.

Hobbies – I have too many, but I’m grateful for them all!

Humor – None of this would matter if it wasn’t for a great sense of humor!

Horses – I no longer have my horses, and I still long to have more. Maybe someday I can get another horse. I’m just grateful they exist!

Hats – Oh, how I love wearing beautiful hats! My mother used to make some of the most incredible hats. At the time I thought she was nuts, but now I wish I had some of them still.

Head – I’m grateful for this in all its many meanings!

Honesty – And don’t we wish more people were honest?

Honolulu - I’m grateful this city is close for a break from the rural life and for its shopping.

Health – This is something I’m extremely grateful to have! I have taken great care in making sure that my health would remain as long as possible.

Home – I love my little home and I’m so grateful I was able to buy it when I did.

Hens – Oh, how I love my six chickens who give me beautiful fresh eggs every day.

Herbs – I’m grateful I can grow delicious herbs year-round where I live.

Hoe – It’s one of the handiest tools I have for my gardening.

Honey – It’s wonderful for so many things.

Hope – What would this world be without hope? I’m grateful I have plenty of this, and I offer it to others when they have trouble finding it.

No comments:

Post a Comment