Sunday, March 22, 2009

Grandpa and gg - Part 2

I stood before Grandpa, our eyes holding steadily as he waited. I knew he would be patient with me, that he could wait all day for me to speak if he needed to. I wasn’t sure I could trust my voice. I stood silent, still as a statue, barely breathing, afraid to speak, afraid not to speak.

“It’s not easy being accountable, is it, gg?”

I shook my head, then remembered that he didn’t like me to respond that way, so I mustered up an answer. “No, Grandpa.”

“Well, think about your list of transgressions, and when you are ready, I will listen.”

What I had done wasn’t a terribly long list, but they were all more than a little naughty, and definitely in need of punishment.

“The speeding ticket…” I said, trying to control the quiver in my voice.

“Yes?”

“I was running late to work.”

“That makes two offenses, gg. You know I like you to be prompt when it comes to your work obligations.”

“Yes, Grandpa, but…”

“None of that, gg. So you were late to work, and driving too fast. You got stopped, which made you even later, isn’t that right?”

“Yes, Grandpa.”

“Continue.”

“I don’t always eat the things I know I should.”

“That’s very true, gg. You know your health should be a top priority. I need you to stay healthy for a long time, if you are to continue being my gg.”

There wasn’t much I could say to that, so I moved to the next item on the list.

“I only exercised once this past week.”

“You know there’s no excuse for that – ever!”

“Yes, Grandpa, but I…”

“Now stop it! I told you there was no excuse for not exercising regularly and I meant it.”

“Yes, Grandpa.”

“Please continue. There are still a few things you haven’t mentioned.”

“I overspent my budget a little bit.”

“Just a little bit? How much, gg?”

“Just $100. I broke the heel and needed a new pair of shoes.”

“And how did you break the heel?”

“Running to work from the parking barn.”

“So, running late to work caused you to commit several offenses, didn’t it?”

“Yes, Grandpa.”

“It looks like making an effort to get to work on time should be your priority from now on, doesn’t it? Of course, staying healthy will help that, too.”

“Yes, Grandpa, I know, and I’m sorry.”

“Being sorry isn’t enough to get you out of your punishment, and it doesn’t tell me you will make a change in your behavior. What do you think would help you in the future?”

“Promising you?”

“You’ve promised before, gg, but you didn’t uphold your promise. What else might make an impression on you?”

My eyes involuntarily glanced upward toward the paddles hanging on the hooks. Then my eyes fell on my feet and I knew he’d caught my glance.

“Yes, I think you know what’s coming, gg.”

I bit my lip, twined my fingers, tried to swallow, but my throat was too dry.

“Come to me, gg.”

Taking small, slow steps, I moved closer to the chair. He held me by both arms and looked me in the eye.

“You do know how much you mean to me, don’t you?”

“Yes, Grandpa.” I wasn’t able to hold back the tears any longer and they flowed down my cheeks. “Ohhhhh, Grandpa……..”

Gently, he put me over his lap, lifted my skirt and said, “I like seeing your bum in these new white panties. They fit you very nicely.”

He started to pat my bottom, lightly at first, then harder. Before long, he pushed the panties down to my knees and continued the spanking. The hot sting grew stronger on my bare skin and the same old contradictory emotions rose up in me.

I loved the intimacy, but I hated the pain. He was loving me and hurting me at the same time, I knew that. I wanted him to stop inflicting the pain, but I loved the touch of his hand on my skin. Words could never describe the turmoil going on inside my soul. I deserved every bit of punishment I was receiving, and I knew how much he cared about me, but dang, it hurt.

I squirmed, I twisted, I kicked, I wailed, but his rhythm never varied. Steadily, he continued to wallop my bum until it became a deep burning that wouldn’t stop.

Suddenly, he stood me up and guided me to the padded saw horse. He removed my panties, bent me over and spread my legs, then anchored my ankles and wrists with the bungie cords.

Although I could have gotten away easily, I knew I dare not.

“Look up at me, gg,” he said.

He stood in front of me with the two paddles and the belt in his hands.

“Which of these do you want me to use first?”

My head fell forward as I sobbed. How could I ever say which of those instruments of torture I would prefer? What would happen if I said I would prefer him not to use any of them at all?

“Look at me, gg,” he said again. “You will feel them all this afternoon, but I am giving you a choice on the order in which you feel them. Now stop the blubbering and talk.”

Hiccups from my sobs interrupted my response, but I heard myself say “Leather, Grandpa.”

“Leather what, gg? Paddle or belt?”

“Pa…pad…(sob)…dle.”

“Thank you, my dear. The leather paddle it shall be.”

I would never be able to tell you the pain on top of an already sore and bruised bottom. When he stopped, it was only to put the leather paddle back on the hook and start in with the wooden paddle. He knew I wouldn’t be able to choose between the last two instruments.

I was limp over the improvised spanking bench, but I knew he wasn’t finished. He still had the belt in his hand as he hung up the wooden paddle. He stood in front of me again and held out the belt.

“Kiss it before I continue, gg, and thank me for punishing you.”

I was beyond trying to exercise any control over my behavior. He had made me as pliable as a noodle and I was indeed grateful for his unconditional love – a love that required him to discipline me and punish me as needed. My entire aroused body vibrated with desire for this man, and he knew it.

I accepted the belt, gave myself over to the pain and let it wash over me, relishing the amount of love between us at that moment. I knew what was next as he released the cords, lifted me up and carried me to the chair.

He placed me on his lap, legs straddling his waist. I could barely sit on my beaten bum, but I was too filled with desire for him. I reached for the fly on his trousers.

“Yes, gg,” he whispered, “open the gate to our pleasures.”

He entered me, pulled me onto him until he was deep inside, holding onto my hot and sore cheeks. I vaguely remember asking if he planned to use the other gift items.

“Maybe tomorrow, gg.”

PW - “He who loves much beats hard.” - Polish proverb

 

No comments:

Post a Comment